Seeki! :)
Missed call'd TY around OUG--and when we arrived he was already DOWN!!
I was absolutely elated and had to run to give him a hug. I mean not only was he down on time---He had with him my CVS notes, my cocon jelly & pot noodles that I had brought up to awana.
Needless to say, I'm loving TY for the moment.
He is officially (for the time being) no longer a beeotch.
hee hee
Anyways, after dinner at strawberry fields we found out that Andrew hates eating there.
With friends like Andrew, TY and Marcus, Our group of friends would have starved by now
Andrew hates Strawberry fields,
Marcus hates (/can't eat) mamak and spicy food,
and
TY doesn't eat SiewMai (fishballs?)
Its lucky you guys have friends like Nicholas and I alright.
hokai, so Andrew dropped me home and whilst in his car we stumbled on the subject of Armpit hair.
It went kinda like this
Andrew: OMG, you know so-and-so-female has armpit hair?
Me: What do you mean? o_0
Andrew: she has armpit hair!
Me: ANDREW ALL GIRLS HAVE ARMPIT HAIR
Andrew: WHERE GOTTTTT?
Me: yeaaahh, they either shave, pluck of wax.
Andrew: *makes gross face* ayerrr.. yerrr stop stop dont tell me this lahh
me: hee hee x_X
We are after all, fashioned from man. Though from the rib of man---we are missing a bone (boner)..HAHAHA yeah but we still have hair. DUDEEE..
mmm I have been told that spanish/latino people are a tad more hairy.. what did you think they meant? The hair on theyre head? Actually its more about their arms and legs we're hairy buggers la.
(Image from : http://sports.webshots.com/photo/1111159547053171802edhwuC)
(from: http://letters-from-london.blogspot.com/2007_10_01_archive.html)
(from: http://sports.webshots.com/photo/1111160039053171802DQecpL)
(from: http://forum.doctissimo.fr/doctissimo/ados-sexo/julia-roberts-poilue-sujet_146301_1.htm)You know I went swimming once, when I was a wee young lady---And some girl lifted her arms to do a dive.. It was like that.
But its kind of a fact la. haha
embrace the pictures-- and dont hate me.
I'm glad to have shed some light in your life. HAHAHA
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment