Just a big hearty warm welcome from we here at weloveimu to the new medical intake (M1/08) and the first ever dentistry batch.
And a chirpy welcome from the birdpark ;)

Orientation was a box of shit for me. But I know a ton of people who enjoyed it so do go in with an open mind and let loose. Know your batchmates and your seniors.
Most useful one out of the lot of us is probably Marcus (apart from being singaporean) he is also catholic and kind. ;) But enough on promoting him.
[the things I do for you]
What you can expect from your orientation
Most useful one out of the lot of us is probably Marcus (apart from being singaporean) he is also catholic and kind. ;) But enough on promoting him.
[the things I do for you]
What you can expect from your orientation
1) Some ass-kicking fun.
2) Lots of group activities: dress code, performances
3) ragging.
Not so much now. lucky you ;)

No more biting raw fish from market-styled smelly floors
No more butter, flour, sugar and gunk smeared on your hair, face and clothes.
No more painting little penis drawings using buncho paint onto your gorgeous complexion.
No more butter, flour, sugar and gunk smeared on your hair, face and clothes.
No more painting little penis drawings using buncho paint onto your gorgeous complexion.
No more expired yee sang stink bombs thrown from the 3rd floor
No more smashing eggs onto your own head
Just pure 'fun'.
And I think it will be too.
But maybe if you're lucky.
If you're just that much blessed.
And I think it will be too.
But maybe if you're lucky.
If you're just that much blessed.
Abit of crossdressing? 
Born to be a star.

Born to be a star.
.jpg)
Spot our fellow blogwriter
*wink
Now its your turn to shine ;)
Vanessa x
No comments:
Post a Comment