Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pick-up Symphony

[NOTE: 4 VIDEOS--sorry vista people.]
Whats yellow and is characteristic of an in infection? PUS!

Yup thats right! They sure are yellow people and their music is INFECTIOUS! :)
hehehe
Im so lame I know. But anyways, I've been really hardworking here on weloveimu on behalf of my other half Andrew(who is the most frequent blogger here) Cuz he's got exams at the moment--And I say 'myotherhalf' because people keep saying we're replica's of each other...
But we still stick to the fact that we were from the same primary school... so we're practically like this:

yeah baby ;p
Andrew Im gonna post some mega hensem pics of you here ok--don't say I don't do anything for you. :)

PUS= PICK-UP SYMPHONY!
Do I hear a woo-yeah! :)
I mean not only have these people been so busy with the likes of Orientation, getting bullied by senior indian fellas and their (summatives2) exam stress...

Video 1: Practising


Alvin, Andrew, Joel, Josh, KayMun and ZhiYen
have given up so much of their time in practising for the pure entertainment pleasure of not only the rest of us in IMU.... but also to the DEANS of our partner medical school (pms!)


Nahh... they didn't need that much practice.. they pretty much bagged it :) Kay Mun and Josh

Andrew and Alvin :)

Joel, Andrew and Alvin!



I'd like to draw your particular attention to the efforts of each of the individual blogwriters here :)

~*ALVIN*~





~*ANDREW*~



~*JOEL*~



Their practising shot.


And Performance :)

Anyways, 3 videos for you to let load...my hands are shaking some crazy ass shake. I dont know whats wrong. I couldnt even take a still picture :( Sorry guys.
Oh and my memory card was crap so i couldnt take on whole song..... yeah.


But when they're not too busy being rockstars.......

I'm officially worried.

Vanessa x

No comments: