Thursday, April 3, 2008

But the birthday girl.

I left my camera at Alvin's place on Hann's birthday, so until she decides to send us allllll the photos (I TOOK! :] ) None of us can blog about it..so here's some edited photo's to highlight some funny beings doing funny things.
[See TY, I'm helping you to further push down the post about you :) ]

Yup Hann's an April fools baby!

The following pictures shows almost everyone except the birthday girl (sorry, my love) haha

FIRST UP. Is it me or does
1. Marcus look amazingly cutiepie with his smile
and
2. Andrew look amazingly hensem (AND IN CASE TY thinks I'm being CHEENA; Handsome)


SO HANDSOME LA ANDREW.
[Im not posting this because I 'think I look good' LAH. HAHAHA Its love :) <3 ]
"--take me literally like you've all done "
(I think Marcus is the only one who'll understand the above)

Then we have Alvin doing really Crayzehh poses. HAHAHA

In this pic we were all supposed to do one of hann yee's infamous pose
(Hand sticking out one)
Or to point at her.
Alvin alvin alvin:
stho cute la.

hahaha
And Alvin's infamous constipated pose when we were supposed to be doing the peace-sign+stick-out-half-tongue Pose


AHA. and See I do have a pic of the birthday girl.
(She's wearing brown! and carrying the cardboard pick-up truck ) hehehehe :)

Happy Birthday Hann Yee!

Vanessa x

No comments: