Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Monkeys

No, not from the lab, we don't get cadavers nor monkeys here.

It's from the park opposite "the place we love". I saw a monkey clutching a tortoise/turtle/that thing with hard shell running pass me in the opposite direction. It was holding it by it's hind leg. Freshly caught. I saw it running up from the pond. I wasn't running into the pond though.

Is that animal cruelty?Do I have to report it to the Animal Rights group?

Just to confirm they weren't playing catch with one another, on my next lap I stood around that area looking for the monkey, and there I saw the same monkey holding the hard shell creature, this time with it's mouth. I doubt anyone/creature/thing plays catch with it's mouth, or any other orifice for that matter.

I didn't have my camera phone with me at that moment. So, I apologise for the lack of graphic representation.

What a good start to my day. It was quite a sight. Sorry if you see this everyday in kampungs, I'm a city-boy.


"Coincidentally" I'm listening to the band Arctic Monkeys now.


PS. Any girl who plays catch with their mouth feel free to contact me. I assure you, I'm not very good at it.

Lovely.



TY

No comments: