Well apart from trying to get this blog to look prettier than *ahem--the OTHER blog: I have been trying my best to also keep it more active*wink wink.
100%ttp if you get my drift :)
Sometimes I think I write for my own entertainment.
But okay.....
So, I ran dry of things to blog on this side of the world, UNTIL...I met up with Andrewiepoop today and remembered the little incidences that happened at Euphoria.
And if the random lay people and bloggers alike happen to stumble on this blog:
This is Andrew.
And if you care to look back at old posts; I realise I always blog about him. Its called shameless advertising of a friend by a loving friend.
I digress.
fu-yohhhAnyway--Andrew is preeeety happening.
Always hanging out with new people.
Ever the social butterfly.
Breaking a coupla hearts, or two.
Well if there were more pictures of him hanging out with a bunch of random people I dont know, I'd post it... but this is "it"--really. [well, all that I could find on facebook haha]

So ther other day [long time ago]
We [And of the WE that relates to this blog; Alvin, Andrew and I] went to Euphoria for a little bit of dancey dancey.
Stud-muffin in action.
And I quote:
"Don't be hatin' d'playa"
Check it out..

ask him to show you hisPING PONG MOVE
freaaaaakin' hillarious
:)
Even had time to mingle with girls, YO!


And you know what killed that image? (for samantha and I at least)
The worstttttt pick up line sentence ever.
He went up to a girl, and used my bag as an excuse and said PRETENDED:
*taps on shoulder*
"HEY, LOOK AFTER VANESSA'S BAG YA.....hey omg, you're not samantha. Sorry, I thought you were my friend and I wanted you to take care of this---anyway,sorry I didn't catch your name..you are?"
Chump
or
Playaaa
I dont know anymore.
[But remember to ask him for the ping pong move hahahaha]
Vanessa x
No comments:
Post a Comment