Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Scared?

WHO'S scared?

After threats from a fellow blogger (the singaporean) threatening to do some prophylactic damage to my ego popularity innocence, alas a day has passed and no sound from him. I think he secretly actually really wants me to write this.


Anyways, Marcus presents with what he describes as JET LAG.
is he:

a) Deluded. Because, actually, Singapore is in the same GMT +7/8
b) Deluded. Because he isn't really bri'ish and lives in Singapore, not UK
?

The answer is none of the above.
Because, ACTUALLY, it's like his second occupation.
Find him in the library sleeping before EOS3
sleep sleep sleep.

Come to my birthday party, yawn yawn yawn, cry cry cry.

Well M1/07 just started lectures this week.
On monday, I was all hyped up because it was Anatomy, and I love anatomy (bless htin aung)
MARCUS says: Please la Vanessa, this is the first lecture, soon you'll be getting back into your old cycle.
(or something along those lines)

AND VOILA(he goes back into HIS own cycle)

First 20minutes of the First lecture of Semester 4.

HOW NOT TO GET A????



I'm the only one who stands up for you anytime, any day okay.

In the words of transformers,

Bring the rain
:)

Not hard feelings butt crack. Now almost all of us have sleeping pictures AND it was you who posted up MY picture. AT LEAST mine is a 0.3mp camela.
hehe

Vanessa x

No comments: