Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lemons.

Sometimes life throws you OPPORTUNITY, ya know?

Hook lines; prospectives; a favourable situation; call it what you will, but it hangs at quite many a corner, right?
And as we IMU students have found, you just have to take as many good chances as you can, if it presents.

Be it :


savouring your win at poker when you do win big.






Taking pictures of friends in funny poses so you can poke fun at them.


Hanging out with your friends as often as you can to buildddddd that bondddd :)

Taking pictures of friends in funny poses so you can poke fun at them.

not Brandon, but NessieBEssie :D

anywayssss... you get my drift?

Take all the chances you get in life, cause more often than not, they don't come around again.

So when the following event took place, I knewknEWKNEWKNEWKNEWKNEW I had to capture it, because well...who knows when next I get the OPPORTUNITY? RIGHTTTT? :)

We're all familiar with Sunway Pyramid? Everyone's been there? Been in the car park?

Well, if you have, then I'm sure you've seen their new quite a few months old parking system, whereby each lot has a sensor on top of it and when a car parks under the sensor, a light turns red indicating that the lot is taken. And if no car is parked in that lot, the light turns green. Makes searching for a lot in a carpark much easier, at least..for me la hehe :p

Anyhooo, I always thought the sensor was meant for a cars size only, otherwise everytime a person walks past the sensor, the light will turn red then green then red then green then red then green etcccc etccc etc.

But I still had to test it out. And I did.

The results?

I was right. JoyDaysGloriousJoy! =)

......................

........

..........

................................................

But then.....

I was wrong. *shrugs*

Another myth busted. Guess size DOESN'T matter. It's the mass that counts.

No comments: