Joel, I book CSU room every wednesday and friday until I can't book anymore. 2pm. Usually I don't have anyone to join me despite the fact that I do have a room and also an SP. I think it's because I am freaking lazy to call or text anyone. What I do is that I just find random people who's in IMU. LOL! But I did ask Alicia to come because she asked me to remind her whenever I'm practising. So, fellow blogmates who are going to have EOS 3 soon, tell me if you want to come and join too.
TY, I saw your comment in the chatterbox. Ok, I guess this is my update lol!
By the way, I noticed that there isn't a single road in Malaysia that does not have a pothole. This is such a pathetic scene. Can't we afford better roads? My Kembara's suspension isn't that good so whenever I go over a pothole, the whole car shakes. Really hate it. TY, do you miss potholes in Malaysia?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment