I can't really remember when was the last time I posted
hehe
Anyway anyway anyway...
look !!!
I found this at Toys R Us!
(:
I found this at Toys R Us!
(:
(since we are med students, some of the readers tend to have this weird mindset thinking we ought to blog about med-related issues. (Just a neutral statement :p)
Alright, sad to say, this is the closest I cant get. Toy stethoscope! hehehe.)
Why spend RM 200++ buying Litmann when you can get a cool TRU-brand-stethoscope at only S$14.95 ???
kidding.
:p
well well, obviously I didnt forget all about our beloved Msia when I was in SG
Any idea what 's this lighted sign doing in SG's Toys R Us?
hmmm..
I wonder why.
Speaking of post Summatives II, before poker & mahjong came into the picture,
spot happy happy Jimi in Joel's TT
candid, vanessie!
;p
;p
No comments:
Post a Comment