Errr, since even HANNyee posted once after a freaking loooooooong time, I thought I ought to write something here too, after a an even looooooooooooooooooonnnnnggggggger time. This is kinda lame coz I don't have anything to write about, and I have no photos to show. Kinda lousy actually. Anyway, I shall post some cranky shit here just because I'm feeling extra cranky today.
Wtf man, I was really happy after Summatives was over but then the mood was quickly overshadowed by the f-ing thought of EOS. And about Summatives itself, who bloody studies and remembers the incubation period for dengue? What a darn stupid question, designed by some loser lecturer who wanted to make himself look like an extra big asshole because nobody would have noticed or considered that minor detail an important one anyway. If a patient comes with dengue, do you ask like "did you get a mosquito bite three to eight weeks before this?" Goodness damn, this is Malaysia and the population of mosquitoes is probably five hundred times more the population of all Malaysians (plus illegal immigrants/workers). I actually wanted to convert "plus illegal immigrants/workers" into a striketthrough font i.e. with a line across all the words so that I'd look like a cooler blogger with some sense of humor but I am too darn stupid to know how to do it. I can't f-ing find the icon on this somehow under-loaded blogspot post-publishing window. Oh well, I am just stupid. Anyway, to the person who created that dengue question, why don't you think of asking the next batch "What is the life-span of a tapeworm (call it a Nanamomoe or whatever so that nobody would know what the heck it is)" with the answer choices going like "1-3days", "3-5 hours", "1-2 weeks", "probably a year" and finally "who cares?" hahaha, then summatives will be more fun.
Oh yeah, yesterday me and vanessa went to Pusat Damansara. I needed to renew my passport because I am going to travel to Laos in July, and the passport expires in August. The whole process was kinda smooth considering the fact that our lovely government is popular for its efficient-my-balls delivery. I got the passport within two hours and a few minutes. There were these new Kiosk machines to handle the renewals. But then, I did something extra dumb on the way home. Actually it wasn't completely my fault either. The f-ing road builder didn't know how to construct roads nicely so he thought of having one narrow stretch of road just outside the exit of the Pusat following the American road direction, i.e. drive on right. That road designer must be w*nking at the drawing table and then submitted the blueprint for approval (probably by Sammi. Velllooo I ought not to spell the name correctly so that all the bloggers here will not be killed, or be sued). Back to the incident. So I was driving out of the exit and then I drove into the ought-to-be-correct lane and I saw a car coming towards me followed by a bus. WTF. Vanessa was sitting next to me kinda yelling but at a lower decibel. Thank gracious a driver gave way and I managed to get out of the mess. So embarrassing. And the driver immediately behind me after I finally got back to the wrong-but-correct lane was a female. I felt like a major retard. Well, went for a haircut and dinner and movie after that. Nothing worth feeling cranky about happened then.
Well, today, the wireless connection at home has been a big pain in the ARSE. Usually I can go online pretty easily but today, when I switched on the wireless adapter and it detected a whole bunch of networks with names like "family liew", "tan", "ravin" and "shanti". The last time this happened, I couldn't connect to my own wireless network at all. It took me the whole day to fix the problem. Throughout the day, I was cursing at those names that popped up every time I refreshed the list of available networks. When I saw "shanti" all the time for like three to four hours straight, I was at the verge of shouting "you perv stop surfing porn and take up all the wireless space. Go get a boyfriend or whatever tool that makes you happy." loudly through the window. I was really pissed. Then, "free wi-fi" popped up and I tried to connect. It was successful but I couldn't even receive any byte. "If you think you are giving free wi-fi service, please at least make sure that it can be used. f-ing retards or whatever losers that try to make desperate people like me looking even more desperate and can't be helped." Well, in the end, at exactly 10.53pm, I fixed the problem. So happy. I called Brandon a few times to ask him how to sort it out. He helped by saying "err I'm at a dinner now laaaa", "wait until I get home ok...", "what about the encryption key..." okay I didn't wait till you get home. Sorry that he couldn't show off his wireless-connection-saving skills. Hahaha. What a bitch I am.
Okay that's all. If you read it all, good for you. No prize alright.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment